If you haven't chosen the ideal destination for the upcoming summer yet, I will recommend you to travel to Cambodia. Why don't I suggest other attractive tourist spots to you? Find out the answer with 7 reasons why you should travel to Cambodia now below.
1. Cheap cost to travel to CambodiaTo travel to Cambodia, it doesn't take you much time to consider your budget. There is no need to save your money all year long to travel abroad.
|It is quite cheap to travel in Cambodia by tuk tuk|
2. Angkor Wat - the famous destination in the worldIf I must give a reason for the travel to Cambodia, the first one I think of is certainly Angkor Wat. This is a must-see place in this Southeast Asian country.
The sunset scene seen from Angkor Wat
Angkor Wat is a historical site of the ancient Khmer dynasty from 9th to 15th century, surrounded by a thick forest. This temple is world-renowned for its unique architecture and ancient Khmer culture. Having a chance to travel to Cambodia, you shouldn't miss enjoying sunset glow from Angkor Wat.
3. Many appealing tourist attractionsDon't think about the travel to Cambodia with only Angkor Wat. There are still many other appealing places for you to discover. Besides Phnom Penh - the capital city, you can also come to nearby cities.
|There are many tourist spots in Cambodia waiting for you|
4. The beauty of Tonle Sap LakeTonle Sap is the biggest freshwater lake in the Southeast Asia. It is also known as the most important lake in Cambodia.
|Tonle Sap Lake - The biggest lake in Southeast Asia|
5. Stunning foodThe discovery of street food is what cannot be overlooked during the travel to Cambodia. Diverse and delicious, Cambodia food is irresistible in foreign tourists' eyes.
|Weird street food in Cambodia|
6. Friendly citizensCambodians are very friendly and sociable with international tourists. They always smile, talk and willing to take a photo with you if you want. No matter where you go, you will be welcomed with open arms.
7. Unforgettable experiences with localsCambodia is an agricultural country, so 75% of residents live on farming. The natural landscape and culture of Cambodia, therefore, still maintain the primitiveness of traditional agriculture.
|Experiencing the life of farmers in travel to Cambodia is really interesting|